1. Catch and release only. There may be special occasions where certain species of fish can be kept. A limit will be in effect at that time.
2. No one under the age of 13 allowed to fish without being accompanied by an adult (18 yr. old) who will be responsible for the child.
3. You may fish at your own risk only after you've signed a waiver of any lawsuits or damages.
4. Call, message or e-mail in advance to reserve your fishing times. Fishing is allowed from safe light until sunset. Appointments are not applicable to Season Pass holders unless they are accompanied by others who do not have a Season Pass. Duane Barrett @ 919-614-2993 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Use of live bait is allowed with the exception of Shiners or Goldfish.
6. No gasoline motors on boats.
7. No alcohol, guns or illegal drugs.
8. Please take what you bring. Leaving trash will impact your future use of the ponds.