Barrett Farm Ponds Sport Fishing
Waiver of Liability Form
Make Your Appointment
Weather & Map
Barrett Farm Pond Rules ~ (Revised March 2017)
1. All fishing for the 2017 season is for sport. This means these are catch and release only ponds. NO fish may be kept.
2. No one under the age of 13 will be able to fish without being accompanied by an adult (18 yr. old) who will be responsible for the child.
3. You may fish at your own risk only after you've signed a waiver of any lawsuits or damages.
4. Call or e-mail in advance to reserve your fishing times. Fishing is allowed from safe light until sunset. Duane Barrett @ 919-614-2993 ~ email@example.com
5. Use of minnows will be allowed but no Shiners and Goldfish.
6. No gasoline motors on boats.
7. No more than one pole per paying customer may be in the water at the same time.
8. No alcohol, guns or illegal drugs.
9. Please take what you bring. Leaving trash will impact your future use of the ponds.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.